Imprint / Disclaimer
Information acc. § 5 ECG and disclosure acc. § 25 Media Law.
Media owner and publisher:
Wepper Handels & Vermietungs GmbH
4372 St-Georgen am Walde / Austria
Telephone: +43 (0) 664 3553401
Trade with the exception of the regulated trade
Managing Director: Daniel Wepper
Commercial register court: Perg
VAT-ID .: ATU74542667
Member of the Chamber of Commerce of Upper Austria Trade Division
Trade regulations: www.ris.bka.gv.at
Supervisory Authority / Trade Authority: District Commissioner Perg
Bank details: Raiffeisen Mühlviertler Alm
IBAN: AT72 3433 0000 0572 6724
Online dispute resolution procedure of the European Commission
The EU Commission, under Regulation (EU) No. 524/2014 for consumers and retailers, an online dispute resolution portal is available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Consumers have the opportunity to file complaints with the online dispute resolution platform. You can also address any complaints to the above e-mail address.
Conditions & Disclaimer
1. Content: Wepper Machineryauction, hereinafter referred to as operator, assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness and / or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the operator, which relate to material or immaterial nature caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are excluded, unless the operator proves intentional or grossly negligent Fault is present. All offers are non-binding. The operator expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate announcement and / or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links: In the case of direct or indirect references to external websites ("hyperlinks") that are outside the area of responsibility of the operator, a liability obligation would only come into effect in the event that the operator has knowledge of the content and It would be technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent the use of illegal content. The operator declares hereby expressly that at the time of the link setting no illegal contents were recognizable on the sides to be linked. The operator has no influence on the current and future design, content and / or authorship of the linked pages. Therefore, he dissociates himself hereby expressly from all contents of all linked pages, which were changed after the link setting. This statement applies to all links and references within the own internet offer as well as to foreign entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages resulting from the use or disuse of such information, the provider of the page to which reference was made, not the one who only links to the respective publication.
3. Copyright and Trademark Law: The publisher endeavors to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself and / or for royalty-free graphics and sound documents To access video sequences and texts. All brand names and trademarks mentioned within the Internet offer and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The copyright for published objects created by the operator remains solely with the operator of the pages. Reproduction or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the operator.
4. Data protection: The use of the contact data published in the imprint or comparable information such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers as well as e-mail addresses by third parties for the transmission of not expressly requested information is not permitted. Legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails is expressly reserved for violations of this prohibition.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer: This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet offer, from which reference was made to this page. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.